05 Jul 2018
£65,000 - £70,000 per annum
Operations Manager [ID: 1997CS]
£65,000 per annum
Rotherham/North West Region
2x positions available
I am currently recruiting x2 Operations Manager for a privately owned care company and one of the fastest growing healthcare providers in the country. This world renowned provider are exceptional at what they do. They are a leading National employer, employing some of the most competent and compassionate healthcare professionals in the industry.
This provider are currently looking for an individual to join our well established existing team of Operations Managers. You will already be working in an Operations Manager post and have a real passion to drive the company forward into their next phase. The individual will need to demonstrate passion and commitment for our vision and have the determination to succeed in ensuring their services are financially successful with outstanding compliance and quality. You will report directly to the Operations Director becoming registered as the Responsible Individual for allocated services within the North West region, ability to adapt to other regions within the group would be an advantage as and when required.
The role will be key to the growth of this provider throughout the North West, providing clear leadership whilst promoting and developing excellent team spirit.
Your key responsibilities will include:
* Uphold the company Vison and drive the company strategy
* Effectively communicate with the operations team and directors, cascading information
* Ensure efficient day to day long term management of the homes
* Work with registered managers to ensure standards and compliance is maintained
* Ensure effective recruitment and retention of registered managers within services
* To work closely with the support services to ensure compliance and quality is reached and maintained.
* To support registered managers to market the business
* To assist/ support and drive the businesses within the financial targets.
Person specification, you will have (MUST READ BEFORE APPLYING):
* At least 2 years' experience working as an Operations manager within a Healthcare company, and have demonstrated improvement and maintenance within the services allocated to you.
* Achieved financial targets and grown a base of referrals to the service
* A sound knowledge and experience with budget setting, and cost control
* A sound knowledge and experience within quality assurance and be able to support others to reach compliance
* Current valid NMC Pin
* A sound knowledge of the company strategy and implementation
* Developed external relationships with stakeholders and be able to act as an ambassador for the company
* Excellent organisation skills, be flexible and able to encourage your Home Managers to achieve the best they can be.
If you have a strong commitment to excellence and the drive to succeed, Please contact Charles at Remedicare on 01183094222 for more information.