13 Jun 2018
£50,000 - £55,000 per annum
An experienced Care Home Manager is required for a quality nursing home based in Kent. This particular home specialises in Elderly and Dementia care. My client is seeking a strong home manager with drive and commitment who is seeking a new exciting challenge. The ideal candidate is someone who can bring a positive mind set, dynamic, sharp and hungry for a challenge with a strong personality. This post really requires an individual who is focused and has the want to succeed.
You will be joining a home that has a fantastic reputation in the local area for high standards of care, with a fully CQC compliant report.
Home Managers with 3 years experience with a strong track record with CQC. Skills/ Experience:
* RGN/RMN Qualified
* Experience of working within an elderly care environment
* Proven track record of successful home management.
* Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
* Dynamic & Enthusiastic
Duties will include:
* Overall responsibility of the home
* Staff management/appraisals/Training
* Care plans/reviews/meetings
How to apply:
If you're interested in applying for this position please follow the steps to apply, or just email me your CV and give me a call ASAP on 0118 309 422.
Job Reference: JA28842