12 Jun 2018
£42,000 per annum
DEPUTY HOME MANAGER - RGN or RMN
Are you an amazing clinical lead?
Join a forward-thinking care home that will invest in you and your future.
Deputy Home Manager required for a highly regarded Nursing Home in Newport.
A fantastic opportunity to enjoy supporting an experienced Home manager in running a fantastic nursing home.
You will be talented, with a real passion to deliver outstanding results. We are sure you will love our client and will love everything they stand for.
Your key responsibility is to oversee all clinical aspects of care within this home, a unique role whereby you will be managing a large nursing department with direct reports to general management for all matters relating to regulatory standards set out by CQC.
This is a full time, permanent position working 40 hours a week.
Responsibilities of Deputy Home Manager will include:
- To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff, mentoring and assessment of student nurses and induction of new care staff.
- To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the Commission for Social Care Inspection standards
- Provide inspiring leadership to nursing and care colleagues and oversee the delivery of high quality care.
The ideal candidate to fulfil the role of Deputy Home Manager will:
- Hold a current Nursing NMC pin - RGN or RMN/RNLD with General Elderly Nursing Experience
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards
- Must have proven experience at supervisory level within a nursing home having previously worked as one of the following: Home Manager, Deputy Home Manager, Nurse Manager or Clinical Lead, or Senior Nurse etc
- Salary circa £42,000 DOE
- 5.6 weeks holiday
- Pension Contribution
- Nurse Re-validation support
- Senior Management Progression scheme offering chance for promotion to Home Manager within set time frame
- Employee Care Programme
If you are an experienced and passionate senior nurse and feel you have all the skills and credentials outlined in this advert Apply now to avoid disappointment.
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful.
Keywords: NHS Nurse, Registered General Nurse (RGN), Registered Mental Nurse (RMN).
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £42,000.00 /year
* NMC (Nursing and Midwifery Council)