08 Oct 2018
£26,000 - £28,000 per annum
Residential Home Manager
Position: Residential Home Manager
An opportunity for an experienced Home Manager has become available at a fantastic provider's Residential Home in the Holland-on-Sea area.
The service provides a variety of elderly care including residential and dementia care.
The successful candidate will be an experienced manager with excellent communication skills, capable of leading and motivating a team.
My client is looking for a strong candidate that has come from a care background and who has dementia experience.
You will be required to attend meetings, liaise with outside agencies including CQC, Social services and relatives and therefore must be confident and articulate.
You must have previous General management experience, managing large teams of people with at least 2 years' experience in a senior management capacity.
The salary for this position is up to £25k-28k, (depending on experience) with a great benefits package.
The ideal candidate will have;
* NVQ level 5 in Health and Social care (or working towards)
* Managers Award or equivalent
* Management experience of working in a care home
* Have a positive attitude towards improving Standards of Care.
* Possess good, strong leadership skills and works well as part of a team.
Remedicare Staffing - 0118 309 4222