05 Nov 2018
£7.83 - £9.00 per hour
Remedicare Staffing are currently looking for full time healthcare assistants for our client based in Cambridge. This is 14 bed residential home that is privately run and promotes the highest standards of care.
Main duties for care assistants are as follows:
* Providing personal care such as toileting, washing and dressing
* Keeping residents comfortable and assisting in manual handling
* Checking and reporting any change in residents conditions to a senior care assistant
* Practical Support - Making beds, preparing food & laundry
* Medical support - Taking temperatures, pulse etc
* Previous experience within a care home
* Friendly with a passion for caring for others.
* Have excellent communication skills
* Extremely reliable
* Have a fantastic work ethic
NVQ'S are preferred for this role but are not essential as candidates could be offered training and support to gain this qualification.
Full time - Days
36 - 40 hours per week on days.
Pay - £7.83 up to £9 depending on experience and NVQ's
If you have any questions you can contact Josh Brown direct on 0118 309 4222 (8:30 - 6:30) or alternately you can contact me out of hours on 07572659887 with the job reference number.