07 Nov 2018
£7.95 - £8.95 per hour
Remedicare Staffing are currently looking for full time healthcare assistants for our client based in Weybridge. This is small 11 bedroom residential home that is privately owned. The home specialises in elderly and dementia care with the most current CQC report is good in all areas.
Main duties for care assistants are as follows:
* Providing personal care such as toileting, washing and dressing
* Keeping residents comfortable and assisting in manual handling
* Checking and reporting any change in residents conditions to a senior care assistant
* Practical Support - Making beds, preparing food & laundry
* Previous experience within a care home
* Friendly with a passion for caring for others.
* Have excellent communication skills
* Extremely reliable
* Have a fantastic work ethic
NVQ'S are preferred for this role but are not essential as candidates could be offered training and support to gain this qualification.
* £7.83 + (D.O.E)
* Full-time hours
* Days and nights available
If you have any questions you can contact Josh Brown direct on 0118 309 4222 (8:30 - 6:30) or alternately you can contact me out of hours on 07572659887 with the job reference number.