25 Oct 2018
£7.85 - £8.03 per hour
Remedicare Staffing are currently looking for full time healthcare assistants for our client based in Audlem, Cheshire. This is 80 bedroom large residential home that is part of a medium sized organisation and promotes the highest standards of care.
About the home:
Our client is located on the edge of Audlem, a lovely Cheshire village. Our clients home stands in approx 11 acres of grounds and provides excellent short and long stay care for the elderly.
Main duties for care assistants are as follows:
* Providing personal care such as toileting, washing and dressing
* Keeping residents comfortable and assisting in manual handling
* Checking and reporting any change in residents conditions to a senior care assistant
* Practical Support - Making beds, preparing food & laundry
* Medical support - Taking temperatures, pulse etc
* Previous experience within a care home
* Friendly with a passion for caring for others.
* Have excellent communication skills
* Extremely reliable
* Have a fantastic work ethic
NVQ'S are preferred for this role but are not essential as candidates could be offered training and support to gain this qualification.
Full time - Days and nights available!
48 hours per week on days
30 hours per week on nights
Start Rate Day: £7.85
Start Rate Night: £8.03
After probation - day : £7.95
After probation - night: £8.10
With NVQ 2
Day rate: £8.22
Night rate: £8.68
If you have any questions you can contact Josh Brown direct on 0118 309 4222 (8:30 - 6:30) or alternately you can contact me out of hours on 07572659887 with the job reference number.