12 Oct 2018
£8.20 per hour
We require a cook for a lovely Residential home in Eastbourne
* Eastbourne (BN22)
* Permanent position (50 Hours per Week)
Beautiful, small Residential Care Home based in Eastbourne (BN22), provides nursing care and support for elderly service users. They now seek an experienced Cook, to run and manage the kitchen, cooking for 30 residents.
Main Responsibilities For Cook;
* Prepare and cook homemade meals with fresh vegetables cooked daily, plus breakfast and suppers to a high standard.
* You will be cooking for 30 residents and staff, offering quality cuisine, including soft meals and special dietary requirements.
* Knowledge of food hygiene, health and safety is important.
* Ensuring the kitchen is kept clean at all times.
* Previous experience in a care home or hospital or school or similar environment is useful.
* Must have good interpersonal and communication skills.
* Food hygiene certificate is important.
Apply now to avoid disapointment!
JOB REF. DS87345COOK