12 Jun 2018
£10.00 - £12.50 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a client's spectacular Dental Practice in the West Norwood area, London, and require a GDC Registered Dental Nurse for a permanent Full Time role.
The position is a General dental nursingrole which is a long term permanent role. The position will be a split role where the successful candidate will be in surgery and sometimes cover reception when required. Trainee dental nurses will be given training for reception.
* Dental Nursing duties to be in line with the current GDC Standards
* Assisting the Dentist and/or Hygienist with all clinical aspects within the surgery
* Providing excellent patient care
* Maintaining cross infection control, equipment and materials.
* Adhering to the systems and protocols in line with Company strategy, goals and values
* Applying proficient surgery procedures, ensuring the best utilisation of surgery time.
* General cleaning duties
* Salary: £10-£12.50
* Monday to Friday 9am-5:30pm Working hours are roughly 40 hours per week
* The Successful Candidate Must:
* Be reliable, mature, punctual, willing to learn, presentable and hard working.
* Possess the ability to work under pressure
* Have at least 1 year previous Dental Nursing Experience
* Be GDC registered
* Be passionate about Dentistry
* Be Able to demonstrate and excellent can-do attitude
* If this is of interest to you, please send over an up to date CV by either pressing "apply" or sending me your CV to the email below. Please make sure to quote the reference number. If you require any more information, please contact me as soon as possible on the number below as we only have limited vacancies!
* Tel: 01183094222
* Remedicare Staffing