27 Sep 2018
£12.00 - £13.00 per hour
Great Dental Nurse opportunity available!
We are currently recruiting for a spectacular Dental Practice in the Harley Street area for a full time Dental Nurse.
We are looking for an experienced and reliable dental nurse who can work in a specialized environment and passionate about assisting in advanced Implant dentistry.
The position is in a practice which specialises in dental implants, invisalign and facial aestics and this is a long term permanent role.
Dental Nurse Duties:
* Dental Nursing duties to be in line with the current GDC Standards
* Assisting the Dentist and/or Hygienist with all clinical aspects within the surgery
* Providing excellent patient care
* Maintaining cross infection control, equipment and materials.
* Adhering to the systems and protocols in line with Company strategy, goals and values
* Applying proficient surgery procedures, ensuring the best utilisation of surgery time.
* Reception duties to include high quality reception and administrative duties
* General cleaning duties
£12-£13 depending on experience
Monday to Thursday
With occasional Friday shifts.
Working hours are roughly 46.5 hours per week
The Successful Candidate Must:
* Be reliable, mature, punctual, willing to learn, presentable and hard working.
* Possess the ability to work under pressure
* Have at least 1 year previous Dental Nursing Experience
* Be GDC registered
* Be passionate about Dentistry
* Be prepared to undertake a DBS Check
* Be Hep B Vaccinated
* Be Able to demonstrate and excellent can-do attitude
* Have Excellent organisational skills
Desirable Skills / Knowledge:
* Specialist & Implant knowledge
* Private practice experience
* A good understanding of HTM 01-05 & CQC regulations.