19 Oct 2018
£10.00 - £12.50 per hour
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a qualified Dental Nurse to join a dental practice near Epsom, Surrey. The company is looking for a Dental Nurse, with exceptional communication skills and a personable approach to patients and clients. The role is full-time. Working hours would be:
Monday - Friday
Salary: £10-£12.50 (depending on experience)
As a Dental Nurse your responsibilities will be:
* Delivery of a world class client experience.
* Assisting the Surgeon in the treatment room.
* Preparing clients for treatment.
* Providing aftercare advice following treatment.
* Supporting the Practice Manager with ensuring the delivery of high quality care in accordance with internal and regulatory standards.
* Sterilisation procedures.
* Decontamination procedures.
To be a successful Dental Nurse you will have the following skills and experience:
* Previous experience as a Dental Nurse
* Must be GDC registered.
* Familiar with CQC requirements.
* Strong IT skills and must have an excellent command of English Language (written and spoken).
* Excellent communication skills.
* Excellent care delivery and customer service skills.