05 Nov 2018
£10.00 - £13.00 per hour
We are currently looking for experienced dental nurse to work in a warming practice in Northwood.
As a Dental Nurse your responsibilities will be:
* Delivery of a world class client experience.
* Assisting the Surgeon in the treatment room.
* Preparing clients for treatment.
* Providing aftercare advice following treatment.
* Supporting the Practice Manager with ensuring the delivery of high quality care in accordance with internal and regulatory standards.
* Sterilisation procedures.
* Decontamination procedures.
To be a successful Dental Nurse you will have the following skills and experience:
* Must be GDC registered.
* Familiar with CQC requirements.
* Strong IT skills and must have an excellent command of English Language (written and spoken).
* Excellent communication skills.
* Excellent care delivery and customer service skills.
The post will be for full time hours, every Saturdays required to work (day off in the week)
Pay rate is from £10-13 depending on experience.
This is a great opportunity which is available so if you are interested please reply to this advert or call Alistair on 0118 309 4222.