12 Sep 2018
£25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Job title: Practice Manager - Oxford
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Mondays - fridays
Carry out management duties to ensure effective running of the practice and perform such other tasks as reasonably requested by your line managers.
Your line manager -
* Take responsibility for the management of the practice in the key areas of diary management, finance, personnel, health and safety, CQC, stock control, and clinical governance.
* Ensure the staff follow all company and regulatory policies and procedures
* Promote, establish and maintain productive working relationships with all members of the practice and clinical delivery team
* Supervise all staff in the practice with respect to the following:
* Uniforms and appearance
* Appearance of the practice
* Sickness and other leave
* Customer service
* Liaise with businesses, tradesmen and service provider
* Take reasonable care for your own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by your acts or omissions at work
* You will be required to work with the CQC Registered Manager for your practice to ensure that the practice complies with all applicable regulations and would pass a spot CQC inspection.
Key management tasks
* Management of Practice Diaries to ensure that the appropriate number of consultation and treatment appointments are adhered to on a monthly basis.
Finance and Sales
* Manage budgets, and control capital purchases and inventory in collaboration with line management and Finest Dental Head Office.
* Ensure that practice sales staff are appropriately managed and motivated
* Manage the practice premises and its security
* Develop and keep up-to-date all practice policies and procedures, train practice staff in their use and ensure that the relevant procedures are followed at all times
* Manage implementation of the practice clinical governance system
* Control inventory and stock ordering procedures