11 Jul 2018
£9.33 per hour
Ref: CW 79071
We are exclusively seeking passionate care assistants who go all-out to provide the very best care for one of our fantastic care providers.
Our client in Hindhead is seeking full time care assistants for their 53 bedded residential home. The home specialises in elderly and dementia care with the most current CQC report is GOOD in all areas.
About the role:
* £7.83 + £1.50 per hour (£9.33 per hour)
* Full-time contracts only
* Days and nights available
Care Assistant Main Duties:
* Supporting the HCA's and SHCA's in delivering the highest quality of care
* Following residents specific care plans
* Support residents with personal care (toileting, washing and dressing)
* Maintain residents dignity and independence
* Monitoring residents conditions by taking temperatures, pulse etc.
* Manual handling - Lifting and helping residents move around
* Practical support - Making beds, preparing food & Laundry
Care Assistant Skills Needed:
The ideal care assistant will have a positive and caring attitude with good communication skills. Reliability and a strong team/work ethic are essential within this role. You must have a full UK driving license.
Care Assistant Skills Desired:
NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social is desirable although not essential. Previous experience of working within a care home/home care/hospital setting is essential for this client.
Remedicare Staffing - 0118 309 4222