12 Oct 2018
£8.50 - £11.50 per hour
My client based in Woking are seeking to recruit caring and compassionate individuals to join their team to provide care and support to service users within a Nursing Home.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £8.00 to £9.30 /hour
Licence: Driving License (Preferred)
Your role and responsibilities:
The role of a care assistant is to give direct care as directed by health care professionals and support the service user in his/her plan of care.
Duties will include but not limited to:
* Assist with all aspects of personal care e.g. washing, dressing, toileting etc
* Assist with the administration of medication
* Assist with mobility - including hoisting
* Assist with eating and drinking, communication and joining in social activities
* Complete all documentation as requested by the manager
* Maintain a clean and safe environment within their home
Qualities we look for in our carers:
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Caring and compassionate
* Willing to learn new skills
* Work independently/part of a team
* Experience within a similar role/ within the care industry
* Qualifications in Health and Social care are desired
If this is you.... then we want to hear from you.
Remedicare Staffing - 0118 309 4222