09 Oct 2018
£11.00 - £14.00 per hour
Health Care Assistants wanted!
I am looking for experienced health care assistants in Surrey, do you think you have what it takes?
Industry: Care Homes / Residential Homes
Employment hours: 30 - 40 hours per week
Shift pattern: Days or Nights
Salary: £11 - 14 per hour
Location: Leatherhead / Surrey
I am on the lookout for fantastic Care Assistants. We are continually growing our Care team following phased opening last year - everything is still brand new and we fully believe in looking after you, so that you can care for our amazing residents (see full benefits list below).
Our dedicated and compassionate care assistant teams and trained nurses provide 24/7 onsite, residential care, nursing care, dementia care and respite care, in intimate and modern surroundings.
To qualify you will need
* Experience within the Care sector
* Naturally compassionate with a caring dispositions
* Effective written and verbal communication skills
* NVQ 2/3 in Health and Social Care desirable or a willingness to undertake the qualification
* Medication administration training and/or a willingness to undertake training if required
* Ability to work flexible hours
* At least 18 years of age
What we provide
You'll receive regular training and supervision, along with development opportunities across the business.
We continue to reward our staff with competitive salaries and a number of employee benefits including.
* 28 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays
* Competitive pay enhancements
* Pension scheme
* Cycle to work scheme
* Refer a friend incentive
* Employee Assistance programme
* Good Samaritan Fund
* Heart & Soul company recognition programme
* 'Your choices' voluntary benefits - employee discounted scheme
* Wellbeing programmes
* Long service awards
* Recognition programmes
* Study support
* Ongoing career development training
Apply now or call Rob Wilson on 01183094222 and quote Ref: RW29553