24 Oct 2018
£8.30 - £9.50 per hour
Exclusively on the search for a professional care assistant expert, who can provide diligent and first class care to our wonderful client home to start immediately
Regarding the role:
Our client are on the lookout for a full time care assistant intended for their 30-70 bedded residential/ nursing home, The most recent CQC report is GOOD in all areas.
Care Assistant obligations:
* Supporting the HCA's and SHCA's in delivering the highest quality of care
* Following residents specific care plans
* Support residents with personal care (toileting, washing and dressing)
* Maintain residents dignity and independence
* Monitoring residents conditions by taking temperatures, pulse etc.
* Manual handling - Lifting and helping residents move around
* Practical support - Making beds, preparing food & Laundry
The ultimate care assistant will possess friendly and compassionate traits in addition to good communication, reliability and superior work ethic
Previous experience within a care home would be ideal in conjunction with any NVQ's you are certified with. However, they are not essential as our client can offer guidance to assist you with the NVQ'S necessary.
''Apply'' to this advert by Thursday with your utmost up to date C.V ASAP in order for you to proceed due to limited availability. Alternatively, if you may have any questions or queries regarding this vacancy, feel free to contact me - Jak Hussain on 0118 309 4222 / 07557884695 (24/7) or via email: quoting the job reference number and your C.V