05 Jun 2018
£9.87 per hour
0118 309 4222
Rate: £9.87 per hour
37 hour week basis
We are currently recruiting a Senior Care and Support Worker to provide personalised care and support to a diverse range of customers in the Henley - On - Thames area.
You will work flexibly to ensure individual needs are met while maximising independence, choice, dignity, privacy and well-being. We are committed to providing personalised services to our customers.
Our ideal candidate will be genuinely passionate and enthusiastic about helping others. Experience of working with adults with learning disabilities or complex needs is desirable and experience of creating support plans and creating risk assessments would be beneficial although full training would be given.
To be considered for this role, you must hold a full valid driving licence and have access to your own transport.
The type of care a Support Worker will provide will vary from person to person but will include the following:
* Personal Care (provide a shower, bath, changing pads etc.)
* Care duties which include providing personal care, assisting customers with daily living skills, engaging customers with meaningful activities, and liaising with a number of care professionals to facilitate a targeted care and support service.
* Practical Support such as laundry, cleaning, preparing and cooking meals
The company will be happy to develop people:
* Who have a passion about helping people maintain independence at home
* Who have the compassion, dedication and willingness to go the extra mile
* Who have excellent communications skills and possess the ability to build relationships with those we support and those around them
* Who enjoys a challenge and are flexible in their approach to work
* Who can display empathy, understanding, comfort and reassurance to all those we support.
* Previous Experience of working in a caring environment
* NVQ 2 and 3 in Direct Care
* Hold a full UK Driving License & Access to own vehicle
* Passion for delivering high levels of care
* Good communication skills, able to put others at ease
* A strong team worker
* Supportive and patient
* Reliable and punctual
* Willingness to develop new skills
If this is of interest to you, please send over an up to date CV by either pressing "apply" or sending me you're CV to the email below. Please make sure to quote the reference number. If you require any more information, please contact me as soon as possible on the number below as we only have limited vacancies!