24 Jul 2018
£15,900 per annum
I am currently recruiting for my client's fantastic Residential Home based in Stevenage who are looking for Support Workers!
Please see full details below:
* Support Workers
* £15,900 per annum
* Full-time positions
* Days and nights available
Support Worker duties:
* All aspects of personal care
* All aspects of emotional care
* Following care plans accurately
* Work effectively with colleagues
* Assist with medication (if necessary)
Support Worker skills/ characteristics:
* Ability to work off initiative
* Caring and compassionate nature
* Motivated and enthusiastic
* NVQ qualifications
* Experience in a residential/ Nursing setting
About the home:
This home is registered for 7 service users' and is based in the Stevenage area.
The home is registered under the Dementia, old age, Learning Disability and challenging behaviour care categories and specialises in Epilepsy care.
This home is fully CQC compliant with an overall "GOOD" CQC rating and "GOOD" ratings in all areas.
If you are interested in this role for a Support Worker please press the apply button and submit your CV.
Alternatively, give me a call on the number below.
0118 309 4222