22 Oct 2018
£0.00 - £9.74 per hour
Our client based in Hindhead, are exclusively on the search for a professional support worker to start Immediately within their Nursing / Residential home, who can provide diligent and first class care to our wonderful client home with 53 users, that is dedicated to Dementia & Old Age. As a result of the latest CQC, the home attained GOOD in all sections.
You'll be accountable for nursing independence, confidentiality and overall well-being of a residents. The nature of a Support Worker would generally provide:
* Personal Care (provide a shower, bath, changing pads etc.)
* Practical Support such as laundry, cleaning, preparing and cooking meals
The home can provide and enhance skills in the direction of individuals:
* Who have a passion about helping people maintain independence at home
* Who have a can do, positive attitude
* Who have the compassion, dedication and willingness to go the extra mile
* Who have excellent communications skills and possess the ability to build relationships with those we support and those around them
* Who enjoys a challenge and are flexible in their approach to work
* Who can display empathy, understanding, comfort and reassurance to all those we support.
An ideal candidate will possess friendly and caring traits in addition to good communication, reliability and superior work ethic
Previous experience within a care home would be ideal in conjunction with any NVQ's you are certified with. However, they are not essential as our client can offer guidance to assist you with the NVQ'S necessary.
''Apply'' to this advert by Thursday with your utmost up to date C.V ASAP in order for you to proceed due to limited availability. Alternatively, if you may have any questions or queries regarding this vacancy, feel free to contact me - Jak Hussain on 0118 309 4222 or 07557884695 (24/7) via email: quoting the job reference number and your C.V