19 Oct 2018
£12.00 - £13.00 per hour
This is a fantastic career opportunity for an enthusiastic, motivated and reliable Head dental receptionist to join a patient-centred friendly team in Northwood . The company is looking for a Head Dental Receptionist, with exceptional communication skills and a personable approach to patients in this specialist practice.
The role is full-time. Working hours would be:
The hourly rate offered would be: £12-£13 depending on experience on candidates.
As a Head Dental Receptionist your responsibilities will be:
* Meeting and greeting patients, providing a great first impression
* Booking and amending appointments, answering the phone, updating patient records
* Supporting the Practice Manager and clinical team with the smooth running of the practice
* Making patients aware of dental services and offers
* Handling payments
* Accessing sensitive information whilst maintaining patient confidentiality