03 Sep 2018
£9.75 per hour
Acting on behalf of our client who has a fantastic reputation within the Reading area for well-established residential homes, we are currently recruiting for the following position.
Job Role - Team Leader
Hours - 36 - 48 hours per week (alternate weekends)
Rate - £9.75 per hour
Service - Residential Home
Our client strives to deliver the highest standards of care within their residential home and are seeking a strong Team Leader with previous experience to join their dedicated care team.
Team Leader Duties:
* To Supervise and participate in the delivery of care to residents
* To lead on the responsibility of residents individual care plans to ensure a person centres approach
* To provide leadership and support to the care staff
* Responsible for the administration of medication
* Liaise directly with families and friends offering them professional and emotional support
* Maintain residents dignity and independence at all times
As a Team Leader you will be expected to lead by example at all times and provide strong leadership skills to the rest of the care assistants. You should have a strong work ethic and embody your care homes attitude towards delivering the highest standards of care.
* Previous experience within a nursing/residential home
* Previous experience as a HCA or SHCA
* NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care
* Willingness to gain medication certificate if not already received