09 Nov 2018
£40,000 per annum
I am currently recruiting a Deputy / Clinical Manager for a modern nursing home based in Bromley. Part of a large reputable group, this vacancy is a fantastic opportunity to get yourself into one of the best homes in and around Kent.
The position will commence with a 50/50 ratio of Clinical and Management Shifts however this will change to 100% Management when the home reaches 40+ residents (currently 35 residents).
* RGN Qualified
* 50% Clinical Shifts
* Clinical Shifts: The shift times either 08.00 -14.00, 14.00-20.00 or 08.00 - 20.00.
* 50% Management
* Management Shifts: 09.00- 17.00hrs.
* Salary of £40,000 or more depending on experience
* Support the Home Manager to develop the Registered Nurse team to obtain and sustain the necessary clinical skills and underpinning knowledge to manage the needs of residents.
* Assess, plan, implement and evaluate care of residents using evidence based practice.
* Ensure a high standard of care service is provided for residents and will take charge of the Home in the absence of the Manager.
As a Registered Nurse the post holder will comply with standards of professional practice/conduct and maintain valid registration with the NMC in order to practice. It is the post holder's responsibility to ensure they are both familiar and adhere to these requirements. The Clinical Manager will be part of the Home's Senior Management Team with a lead responsibility for management, support and direction of care services. They will be expected to be part of the RN rota for the home, cover the On Call and work a number of RN shifts per week as required.
This could be your chance of securing yourself a better location, salary or work environment.
Job Ref: CD37858