07 Nov 2018
£0.00 - £15.30 per hour
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an RGN, who has a genuine passion for working with the elderly based in Edinburgh.
If you take pride in the quality of your nursing care, want to make a big difference to the lives of our elderly residents, have a kind and caring disposition and would relish the opportunity to work in a rewarding environment then *********** want to hear from you.
My client, a modern nursing home based in East Edinburgh has a vacancy for DAY NURSE 36 - 48 hours per week. Part of a large reputable group, this vacancy is a fantastic opportunity to get yourself into one of the best homes in and around Midlothian.
* Must be RGN or RMN Qualified
* You will be contracted for 36 - 48 HOURS a week on DAYS
* Rate of pay is £15.30 with Paid Breaks or more dependent on experience
* We are a General nursing home with 17 beds
* Registered Care Categories:Dementia * Old Age * Physical Disability * Sensory Impairment
This could be your chance of securing yourself a better location, salary or work environment.
I'd be more than happy to answer any questions you may have, alternatively, if you're interested in applying then please email me back your CV and your interview availability?
Job Ref: CD85397
Candidates must have a valid NMC Pin Number.
Candidates must be authorised to work in the EEC.
Candidates must be a EU resident.