04 May 2018
£15.00 - £16.00 per hour
Position: Staff nurse - RGN/RMN/RNLD
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Salary: £15.00/£16.00 per hour + Excellent Benefits + Paid Breaks
Shifts: 37.5 hours on Days
This home is based in Newcastle upon Tyne is looking for a Staff Nurses for their specialist general nursing facility providing palliative care accepting patients from the local hospice, the facility also offers care for residents with Dementia and Mental Health as there are two units. The home itself is 60 beds in total with many residential beds also available and boasts excellent staff retention rates and training opportunities, teamed with a relaxed environment and large auxiliary team.
The benefits of this home are as listed:
* Offer a company pension
* Highest hourly rates in the area
* It is easily accessible on public transport links and is ideally located
* Good support from the management team, your pin will not be at risk
* Free meals
* Free uniform
* Additional overtime
* Progression opportunities to a Senior Nurse
You must be an enthusiastic Staff Nurse with excellent general clinical skills looking to make a difference in elderly care, your duties will include:
* Providing clinical assistance and training
* Medication rounds
* Evaluating care plans
* Patient assessments and admissions alongside providing person centred care
* Acting as a named nurse to a select few patients whilst providing family liaison services and pain management.
* A fantastic opportunity not to be missed out on in a residential and commutable area, get in touch for more information.
Other opportunities are available in Nursing homes across the Newcastle upon Tyne area so for other opportunities or to apply for this post please contact Charles at Remedicare Staffing on 0118304222 or on .
(You will be applicable to apply if you are a Registered Nurse, RGN, Registered General Nurse, RMN, RNLD, Staff Nurse or an LD Nurse with experience in Nursing Homes, Dementia, Elderly or Mental Health)