01 Nov 2018
£17.50 - £18.00 per hour
Staff nurse - Nurse (RGN/RMN)
Job ref: MR 23646
Nursing home based in Iver, Buckinghamshire seeking staff nurse
This vacancy requires the candidate to be registered RGN/RMN with an appropriate PIN number. Good communication skills and team work are essential. Experience with elderly care is essential.
This position would suit an experienced RGN who is looking to develop their skills in caring for residents. We are looking for someone who will take responsibility for carrying out the competent care and treatment of our residents, assessing individual nursing needs.
My client is looking for someone who has hands on clinical experience and has experience with palliative care.
* Undertake care planning activities for clients to meet changing physical, psychological and social needs
* Act in the role of named nurse as allocated.
* Ensure care plans are developed in collaboration with clients, their family and friends (where appropriate) and members of the multi-disciplinary team.
* Undertake all aspects of medicine management in line with legal, professional and regulatory requirements.
* Assist in the admission and discharge of clients
* Liaise appropriately with all visitors and callers to the home including family, friends, prospective clients and their family, GPs, Social workers and other professionals
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading independent healthcare provider with ongoing training.
In return the successful candidate will receive a fantastic comprehensive salary package, including:
* an hourly rate of up to £18.00 per hour dependent on experience, with £0.50p extra at weekends and also Double time on bank holidays for right candidate the home are willing to negotiate on hourly rate
The role is for 37.5 hours per week on shifts. However this home will consider a larger contract for the right candidate.
Please contact me on 0118 309 4222
Remedicare Staffing - Matt Rose