18 Oct 2018
£15.50 per hour
A motivated individual is required to bring fresh new skills as a Staff Nurse for a medium size care home based in the Mansfield area.
The service is a new and innovative care development; courtesy of one the UK's most significant care home portfolios in the country, bringing the best respite and care to our residents within the home providing up to 40 beds.
The residents are mostly elderly with dementia.
* Administer medication
* Ensure regulatory standards are met
* Liaise with doctors/ GPs /family members
* Patient tests and administers medications
* Care plans/reviews/meetings
* Dementia experience
* Nurse Qualified (RGN/RMN/RNLD) & Newly Qualified
* Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
* Dynamic & Enthusiastic
* A basic salary of up to £15.50 an hour
* EXCELLENT career progression
The home can offer all staff 33 hours
Days and nights available
For more information please contact me directly on 0118 309 4222 -
JOB REF: MR88206