05 Jul 2018
£16.50 - £17.00 per hour
8 bedded home for individuals with a learning disability which operates as a home from home. The role involves assisting in supporting individuals with activities of daily living according to their abilities and encouraging them to learn new skills. Our service users are encouraged to participate in a range of activities both in the home and community and the role of the carer involves supporting individuals to have a good quality of life.
As an integral and appreciated member of our clients Health Care team you will be entitled to the following benefits:
* Free uniform
* Free car parking
* 28 days holiday
* Paid NMC registration after 12 months - Worth £120
* Paid enhanced DBS check
* RCNi CPD e-learning - offers support and training for revalidation*
* Exemplar rewards - Including Childcare vouchers, retail and high street restaurant and Pub discounts, holiday discounts and 2 for 1 cinema tickets.
* Refer a Friend scheme - Up to £1,500*
* Employee assistance program - 24 hour helpline and face to face counselling
* Free financial advice and assistance
What do we ask of you?
* You will be a registered nurse RNLD and will have a valid NMC pin.
* You will provide warmth, enthusiasm and compassion when providing care to our service users.
* You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity to our service users.
* You will be a team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective team work as part of a multi-disciplined team.
* You'll be up to date with current evidence based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
Our client provides the highest levels of quality care, and that means care for our staff as well as the people in our community homes. When you join Exemplar, you bring your energy and commitment to delivering the best care possible. Our mission is to make every day better for every one we care for and work with.