06 Jul 2018
£17.00 per hour
Up to £17.00 per hour
(Up to £34,034 per annum based on 38.5 hours)
Our Mission is to make every day better for everyone we care for and work with.
our home is a nurse-led residential home for adults with complex needs.
At the home, we build our care and activity plans around individuals, supporting, nurturing and encouraging them to live happy, fulﬁlled lives. Making every day better is about achieving the best possible outcomes for those we care for, so we identify goals and outcomes together with individuals, families and professionals.
As an integral and appreciated member of our Organisations Health Care team you will be entitled to the following benefits:
* Free uniform
* Free car parking
* 28 days holiday
* Paid NMC registration after 12 months - Worth £120
* Paid enhanced DBS check
* RCNi CPD e-learning - offers support and training for revalidation*
* Employee assistance program - 24 hour helpline and face to face counselling
* Free financial advice and assistance
What do we ask of you?
* You will be a registered nurse RNLD and will have a valid NMC pin.
* You will provide warmth, enthusiasm and compassion when providing care to our service users.
* You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity to our service users.
* You will be a team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective team work as part of a multi-disciplined team.
* You'll be up to date with current evidence based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
We provide the highest levels of quality care, and that means care for our staff as well as the people in our community homes. When you join our organisation, you bring your energy and commitment to delivering the best care possible. Our mission is to make every day better for every one we care for and work with.