Activity Coordinator | Hindhead
Type of Job
Up to £12 PH
20 July 2021, 16:00:00
About the job
Looking to use your skills to benefit older people in a homely environment?
My client is currently recruiting for an Activities Co-ordinator to join their team and to work within the Home to provide activity opportunities for our residents.
This care home have opportunities for an Activities Co-ordinator based in Hindhead.
They can offer competitive hourly pay, paid breaks, uniform and paid DBS along with additional company benefits for their staff.
They are looking for enthusiastic, passionate and reliable workers to be part of the new care team.
You must have a real passion for care and want to work as part of a close-knit team who support each other.
Permanent Contracts- Full/Part Time
Hourly Rate: £11.00
What your typical day involves
• Running a morning and afternoon activity session. Activities are tailored to our residents but can include musical acts, days out, exercise classes, visitors from the community, arts and crafts, the possibilities are endless!
• Producing and updating an activity planner for the home, working to a set activities budget
• Supporting the residents and encouraging them to partake in activities
• Organising birthday surprises for the residents
• Ensuring everything is organised for planned activities, events, performers and co-ordinating days out
• Liaising with external companies and performers from the local community to organise days out/events at the home
• Assisting with breakfast, lunch and dinner duties (when necessary)
• Organising one to ones with the residents, this might involve reminiscing tools, puzzles, reading or just a cup of tea and a chat
• Updating paper work, care plans, activity notes and managing emails
The care home is looking for someone who is a creative thinker with plenty of ideas, who can also manage budgets and maintain paperwork, effectively managing priorities as they arise.
You will need to want to make a real difference, interested in caring for others, sharing your sense of humour and spreading your infectious enthusiasm for making people’s lives better.
Limited interview slots are available so if you are interested please do not hesitate to contact me when you can.
*Able offer staff benefits as well as support towards gaining higher qualifications*
If you are interested in this position please apply now!!!