Deputy Manager | Nursing
Romsey SO51, UK
Type of Job
Up to £45,000PA
4 August 2021, 13:30:00
About the job
Deputy Manager RGN/RMN
Salary: Up to £45,000 per annum
Full time hours – (40) Fully Supernumerary – mostly Monday to Friday
Remedicare staffing has just received an amazing Deputy Home Manager opportunity in the Romsey area offering a fully supernumerary contract that is mostly 8:00am till 4:00pms Monday to Friday, the home is small sized and they deal with End of life care and Dementia residents and they have an Overall good in all areas of CQC.
A fantastic opportunity to enjoy supporting an experienced Home manager and Regional in supportive and fantastic nursing home.
You will be talented, with a real passion to deliver outstanding results. We are sure you will love our client and will love everything they stand for.
Your key responsibility is to oversee all clinical aspects of care within this home, a unique role whereby you will be managing a large nursing department with direct reports to general management for all matters relating to regulatory standards set out by CQC.
This is a full time, permanent position working 40 hours a week.
Mix of supernumary and shift work
Responsibilities of Deputy Home Manager will include:
- To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff, mentoring and assessment of student nurses and induction of new care staff.
- To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the Commission for Social Care Inspection standards
- Provide inspiring leadership to nursing and care colleagues and oversee the delivery of high quality care.
The ideal candidate to fulfil the role of Deputy Home Manager will:
- Hold a current Nursing NMC pin – RMN/RGN/RN
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards
- Must have proven experience at supervisory level within a nursing home having previously worked as one of the following: Home Manager, Deputy Home Manager, Nurse Manager or Clinical Lead, or Senior Nurse etc
- Free Enhanced DBS Check
- Free Lunch Provided
- Welcome bonus at 6 and 12 months
- Subsidised staff accommodation may be available
- 5.6 weeks holiday
- Pension Contribution
- Nurse Re-validation support
- Senior Management Progression scheme offering chance for promotion to Home Manager within set time frame
- Employee Care Programme
If you are an experienced and passionate senior nurse and feel you have all the skills and credentials outlined in this advert please contact me Ross Crame on 07584098329 or email me on
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful.