22 Jun 2020
£9.00 - £9.50 per hour
Activities Coordinator Needed In Windsor
Full time position, Minimum 36hrs a week!
Ref No. FT40351
We are currently resourcing for our client's spectacular Residential Care Home specialising in Dementia care.
The have a rare vacancy for an permanent Activities Coordinator role.
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to work in a fun and supportive environment in a 35 bedded Residential Care Home specialising in elderly care and their most recent CQC report is "GOOD" in all areas.
This position is to ensure that a stimulating environment is provided for the residents and enable them to live interesting and fulfilling lives. You will work both on your own and also collaboratively to provide a schedule of events throughout the week.
The role pays £9.00-9.50 per hour (DOE and qualifications) and they can be flexible with the number of days you would be looking to work. Shifts would have some flexibility with the start andworking hours and a minimum of 36hrs per week contract.
As an Activities Co-ordinator you will be responsible for developing and maintaining an inspiring programme of leisure pursuits and social events for both individuals and groups of residents.
* Friendly and supportive team
* Flexible working hours
* Career development
* Paid holiday
* Annual refresher training
* To maintain a stimulating programme of leisure pursuits and social events
* Produce and advertise within the Home, a weekly social events programme
Required knowledge & experience:
* 2 years previous experience in a caring role or similar background - elderly care experience is preferred
* NVQ Level 2 in Health & Social Care is desired, but not essential
* Understanding of the types of activities older people enjoy.
* Ability to plan a calendar of activities.
For more information please submit your CV and call Fred on 0118 309 4222 quoting the reference number