21 Jul 2020
£9.00 - £9.50 per hour
Activities Coordinator Needed In Northwood
9am-3pm /10am-4pm shifts!
Ref No. FT40351
We are currently resourcing for our client's spectacular Residential Care Home specialising in Dementia care.
The have a rare vacancy for an permanent activities Coordinator role.
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to work in a fun and supportive environment in a 35 bedded Residential Care Home specialising in elderly care and their most recent CQC report is "GOOD" in all areas.
This position is to ensure that a stimulating environment is provided for the residents and enable them to live interesting and fulfilling lives. You will work both on your own and also collaboratively to provide a schedule of events throughout the week.
The role pays £9.00-9.50 per hour (DOE and qualifications) and they can be flexible with the number of days you would be looking to work. Shifts would be 10am-4pm with some flexibility working a 25-30 hours per week contract.
As an Activities Co-ordinator you will be responsible for developing and maintaining an inspiring programme of leisure pursuits and social events for both individuals and groups of residents.
* Friendly and supportive team
* Flexible working hours
* Career development
* Paid holiday
* Annual refresher training
* To maintain a stimulating programme of leisure pursuits and social events
* Produce and advertise within the Home, a weekly social events programme
Required knowledge & experience:
* 2 years previous experience in a caring role or similar background - elderly care experience is preferred
* NVQ Level 2 in Health & Social Care is desired, but not essential
* Understanding of the types of activities older people enjoy.
* Ability to plan a calendar of activities.
For more information please submit your CV and call Fred on 0118 309 4222 quoting the reference number