23 Feb 2021
£10.50 - £11.00 per hour
Activities Coordinator Needed In Ruislip!
We are currently recruiting for one of our client's Brilliant nursing homes based in Ruislip, and require an Activities Coordinator for a permanent full time role.
The successful Activities Coordinator will need to be a bubbly and enthusiastic individual with high energy levels to arrange a wide range of activities and outings to help enrich the lives of our residents.
We are looking for someone like you: Enthusiastic, Reliable and Honest to support people in a nursing home setting.
30 hours per week
£10.50 per hour
As an Activities Co-ordinator your focus will be on making the home an interesting and stimulating place to live, and the residents' lives fulfilling.
From organising social and recreational events, both in and outside of the home, to consulting with our residents to identify their social and recreational interests according to their likes, dislikes and abilities, this role is pivotal to the quality of lives of our residents.
Occasionally, you may be required to step in as a Healthcare Assistant.
* Friendly and supportive team
* Flexible working hours
* Offer on-going training and professional development
* Career development
* Good rates of pay
* Paid holiday
* Annual refresher training
* Opportunity to study for Health and Social Care
* To maintain a stimulating programme of leisure pursuits and social events for both groups of residents and on an individual basis.
* Produce and advertise within the Home, a weekly social events programme
* To ensure that the social care plan for each resident is in place within three weeks of the date of admission and reviewed regularly.
If this is of interest to you, please send over an up to date CV by either pressing "apply" or sending me you're CV to the email below. Please make sure to quote the reference number. If you require any more information, please contact me as soon as possible on the number below as we only have limited vacancies!