05 Oct 2020
£55,000 - £60,000 per annum
Our client, A well-established organisation, is recruiting for a Manager for their 66 bedded care home in Northwich, Cheshire. You will be working with service users who have mild dementia or other old age related illnesses and some may display mild forms of challenging behaviour.
Main Job Role:
- Day to day management of the services according to CQC Regulations
- Knowledge of CQC Inspection and implanting recommendations after an inspection
- In charge of risk assessment, support plans, CQC compliance and health and safety
- Developing new and transferring service users
- Oversee new staff recruitment and training
- Previous experience as a Manager in a residential setting
- Must have a Diploma / NVQ / QCF level 5 or above
- Have a driving licence and your own car
The Home Manager in Northwich will work with an established staff team and ensure they are effectively trained and motivated to deliver the very highest standards of care.
The Home Manager will develop effective relationships with commissioners to ensure the homes occupancy levels are maintained and developed and that the home is delivering to compliance levels and the KLOEs.
If this vacancy is something you'd like to be considered for please call 01183 094222 and ask for Jack Reid or hit apply with an updated CV.