Salary: £45,000 per annum + Bonuses
Care Home in London
40 Bedded Nursing home
To take overall responsibility for the smooth running of the Care Centre and the general well being of Clients and Staff Members.
To ensure that all Company policies and procedures, and all legal requirements, are adhered to.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Nurse
- Previous management / supervisory experience beneficial
- Registered Managers Award (achieved / working towards), or equivalent qualification beneficial
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Full Driving Licence
- Passionate about caring for the elderly
- Genuine interest in working with the relevant Client group
- Satisfactory Police Check and check against the Adults Barred List (where applicable) Desired:
- Care for the Elderly experience / qualification
- Minimum three years management / supervisory experience
- If this is of interest to you please send over an up to date CV and give me a call ASAP as there are limited Interview slots available.