23 Jun 2020
£32,000 - £35,000 per annum
Home Manager Needed in Eastbourne
On behalf of a fantastic care provider I am looking for Home manager to join the team at one of their care homes with Nursing in the Eastbourne area.
An exciting opportunity has a risen for an experienced Home Manager to join a fantastic, privately owned care group in the Eastbourne area paying 32-35k per year. An experienced and motivated individual is required to manage the Nursing home. The home is a purpose built facility which caters for
* Old Age
* Physical Disability
. My client is seeking a strong, experienced individual with drive and commitment who is seeking a new exciting challenge.
The ideal candidate will have at least two years Home Management experience within a Home.
You will be dynamic, sharp and hungry for a challenge with a strong personality and people management skills. This post really requires an individual who is focused and compassionate with the want to help others. The successful candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
* 2 years minimum working as a Home Manager within Nursing Homes.
* NVQ Level 5 or equivalent
* Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
* Dynamic & EnthusiastiC
* A proven history of 'GOOD' CQC reports
Duties will include:
* Responsibility of the home
* Staff management/appraisals/Training
* Care plans/reviews/meetings
* Ensuring the home is well run and meeting the CQC standards.
The Nursing home belongs to privately run group and has a maximum of 40 service users.