18 Nov 2020
£45,000 per annum
Home Manager - Care Service In Sutton, Surrey
£45,000 Per Annum - 40 Hours Per Week
I am currently recruiting for a Home Manager to manage and take forward my clients service in the Sutton area.
The organisation currently operates several homes in the UK under the highest level of quality care; I am looking for an individual who is passionate, motivated and has an attitude to take this home to the next level.
Requirements for the Home Manager role:
* Experienced as a Home Manager at least 3 years
* Be RGN qualified and hold a valid NMC pin with no restrictions
* Holds an overall 'GOOD' CQC rating or above
* Committed to supporting people to live lifestyles of their choosing
* Has broad experience of managing people, service and quality within Mental Health and General Nursing
* Demonstrates positive values
* Able to promote and maintain independence, choice and respect
* Excellent time management and organisational skills and the ability to work on own initiative
We need a Home Manager who can live our values: !! Simplify these, otherwise it's just too much boring stuff to read!!
* Make every day amazing
* Celebrate Uniqueness
* Be Brave
* Move Mountains
What my client is offering for the Home Manager role:
* An annual salary of £45,000
* 5.6 weeks annual leave (including bank holidays)
* Fantastic work environment
* Plenty of opportunities for career development
* Strong support from regional operations team
* Refreshments - we provide drinks and main meals during your shift
* Health Scheme
If you're interested in this role as a Home Manager, please don't hesitate to apply. However, if you would like to discuss your application or the role in more detail, please feel free to give me, Cailean Johnson, a call on 0118 309 4222 and use job reference number CJ34016.