06 Apr 2021
£45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Registered Home Manager - Lewes - East Sussex
£45K To £50K Annual Salary - 40 Hours Per Week
My client in Taunton, Surry, are currently seeking an experienced and passionate Registered Home Manager to manage our clients beautiful care home in Lewes, East Sussex.
The home provides support and high quality care for the elderly, dementia, learning disability service user.
The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills and share my client's vision to become an outstanding service registered with CQC, with your ambitious and fresh ideas and philosophy.
Duties as the Registered Home Manager, will include:
* Responsibility of the home
* Staff management/appraisals/Training
* Care plans/reviews/meetings
* Ensuring the home is well run and meeting the CQC standards.
Qualifications and skills required for the Registered Home Manager role:
* RGN qualified, with an active and clean NMC pin number
* 3+ years minimum as a Registered Home Manager within nursing home environments
* Hold a current 'GOOD' CQC / CIW report
* Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
* Dynamic & Enthusiastic
If you're interested in this role as a Registered Home Manager, please don't hesitate to apply. However, if you would like to discuss your application or the role in more detail, please feel free to give me, Cailean Johnson