13 Apr 2021
£50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Nursing Home Manager
Monday - Friday 9-5
Starting Salary: £50,000 + Dependant on experience
Nursing qualification not essential however it is desirable.
Location - Hayes
Remedicare are currently seeking an experienced Registered Home Manager to manage a mid-sized home in the heart of Hayes, a background in care is essential for this role.
The Main duties of the Registered Home Manager are:
* Register with the CQC and thereafter manage the running of the branch in line with CQC legal regulations, as well as company policy and procedures.
* Promote the highest standards of care and service to all clients.
* Proactively source new clients and seek to develop and grow the business.
* Develop relationships with key customers and service providers, i.e. local councils, NHS Trusts, Day Centres, and Care Homes etc.
* Manage nurses and care managers and assist in their role development and career enhancement.
* Clinically assess prospective service users of the organisations services, and to provide clinical review if they become a service user.
* To work in participation with all clinicians who are involved with service users.
* To support the development of bespoke Care plans and risk assessments for each service users.
* To carry out spot checks and competencies
* To develop MAR charts
* To manage field staff supervisions
* To deal with clinical complaints
* Provide cover to service user if needed
* On call for emergency queries, evening and weekends. Working hours
* Working hours will usually be 40 hours per week, subject to achievement of goals and objectives.
You will be expected to an on-call home manager and facilitate when needed.
Requirements for the Home Managers Position
* An experienced leader, confident in interviews and able to grow, and manage a team of carers
* At least two years' experience in the care industry in a registered home manager's role, working in a branch with a 'Good' or 'Outstanding' CQC rating
* NVQ Level 5 or above
* Must have a full driving license
* Have knowledge of managing a Nursing Home
What you are offered in return:
* Basic salary banding of up to £50,000 per annum dependent on experience and qualifications.
* Additional performance related bonuses on top of salary dependent on business growth and development.
If you are interested in applying for this position please hit the apply button to avoid disappointment, if you would like further details please call us free at 0118 309 4222.
Job Type: Full-time Salary: up to £50,000 Licence: * Driving License, Registered Home Manager