12 Jan 2021
£50,000 - £55,000 per annum
We are seeking accomplished Nursing Home Manager for a client I represent that specialises in supporting elderly people with dementia in a 47 bed nursing home. They are fully CQC compliant recently achieving a 'good' rating in their latest report.
The salary: £50,000 - £55,000 (NMC PIN required) RGN preferred
Nursing Home Manager duties:
* Register with the CQC and thereafter manage the running of the home in line with CQC legal regulations, as well as company policy and procedures.
* Promote the highest standards of care and service to all clients.
* Proactively source new clients and seek to develop and grow the business.
* Develop relationships with key customers and service providers, i.e. local councils, NHS Trusts
* Manage nurses and care managers and assist in their role development and career enhancement.
* Clinically assess prospective service users of the organisations services, and to provide clinical review if they become a service user.
* To work in participation with all clinicians who are involved with service users.
* To support the development of bespoke Care plans and risk assessments for each service users.
* To carry out spot checks and competencies
* To develop MAR charts
* To manage field staff supervisions
* To deal with clinical complaints
* Provide cover to service user if needed
* On call for emergency queries, evening and weekends.
* Working hours will usually be 37.5 hours per week, subject to achievement of goals and objectives. You will be expected to an on-call home manager and facilitate when needed.
* NMC Pin
* At least two years' experience in the care industry in a registered home manager's role, working in a home with a 'Good' or 'Outstanding' CQC rating
* NVQ Level 5 or above preferred
* Must have a full driving license
* Have knowledge of managing a Nursing Home
If you are interested, please apply with a CV
Feel free to give me a call on 01183094222 for further information.