28 Apr 2021
£55,000 per annum
Registered Home Manager - Milton Keynes
* £55,000 Salary
* Milton Keynes
* 40 hours per week
* Monday to Friday
* Must be RGN , RMN , RNLD qualified with Valid Pin - need Complex care experience
The Home is currently Rated "GOOD" Overall by CQC
We are currently recruiting for a Registered Home Manager ( RGN or RMN or RNLD qualified ), to manage a nursing home in Milton Keynes with a minim of 3 years' experience in the private sector of nursing homes that specialized in Complex care and Dementia patients.
This organisation received 2 Star Best Companies to Work For in 2021 and is a leading provider of specialist neurological care and neuro rehabilitation for people with progressive or acquired neurological conditions.
This nursing home is registered for the following care categories: Dementia, younger adults, complex care. You should be an experienced Home Manager with an excellent track record in leading a team in a care home environment delivering outstanding care and achieving budgets.
The benefits of this Registered Home Manager - RGN, RMN, RNLD role include:
* Comprehensive induction and training programme
* Ongoing development
* A challenging and rewarding work environment
* Career progression
* Pension scheme
* Yearly bonuses (target driven)
Key duties as a Registered Home Manager - RGN, RMN, RNLD:
* Ensure the home is a caring environment at all times
* Oversee teams to ensure individual needs of service users are met
* Promote dignity, independence and rights to privacy
* Recruit, Lead and develop staff
* Work towards legal and CQC requirements at all times and drive the home to "outstanding"
* Have full budget responsibility
* Engage with new customers and maintain positive relationships with existing referrers
As a Registered Home Manager - RGN, RMN, RNLD you will be responsible for:
* To retain overall responsibility for occupancy levels, liaising with the referrals team to develop positive relationships with key stakeholders, commissioners, and funders to ensure effective partnerships are created and regular communications are maintained.
* To be responsible for the day-to-day operation of the Care Centre, taking full ownership and accountability for all aspects of the specialist neurological care provision including staffing, occupancy, financial performance, service standards and full regulatory compliance.
* To ensure that person centred care is embedded in all services and that clear systems are in place to monitor outcomes for residents.
* To maintain and the enhance the quality of services and environment, the quality, well-being and retention of staff, and the management of risk.
For more information please email ross.crame@remedicare .co.uk or call 07584098329
Ref - 28634