29 Apr 2021
£60,000 - £65,000 per annum
On behalf of a fantastic care provider I am looking for a registered manager to join the team at one of their care homes in the Westcliff-on-Sea area.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Home Manager to join a fantastic care group in the Wolverhampton area paying £60,000 - £65,000 per year. A seasoned and professional manager is required to manage the nursing home. This is a smaller nursing home and specialises in the rehabilitation of brain injury and stroke victims.
The ideal registered manager will have at least two years Home Management experience within a Nursing Home.
You will be dynamic, sharp and hungry for a challenge with a strong personality and people management skills. This post really requires an individual who is focused and compassionate with the want to help others. The successful candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
* 2 years' minimum working as a Home Manager within Nursing Homes.
* NVQ Level 5 or equivalent
* An NMC pin is ideal but not essential
* Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
* Dynamic & Enthusiastic
* A proven history of 'GOOD' or 'OUTSTANDING' CQC reports
Duties will include:
* Responsibility of the home
* Staff management/appraisals/Training
* Care plans/reviews/meetings
* Ensuring the home is well run and meeting the CQC standards.