13 Oct 2020
£32,000 - £35,000 per annum
Home Manager needed for intimate Residential Care Home in Waterloovile
£32,000-35,000 per annum + Bonuses
Ref No. PK44362
Remedicare Staffing are currently searching for an experienced and dedicated Home Manager to join a family-run care company at a fantastic Residential Care Home in the Waterlooville area.
This a lovely 30 bedded home that specialises in elderly and dementia care. They are a part of an organisation that puts person-centred care at the forefront of their ethos and looks to develop and support their staff.
Accommodation comes in either single or double rooms and all rooms are decorated and equipped to a high standards. There is a large central lounge for residents and their guests to use and a large enclosed garden which is often used in the summer months for events and celebrations.
This is a full time, permanent role working Monday to Friday and comes with a basic annual salary of £33,000-35,000. The company also offers a generous bonus scheme based in part upon occupancy and CQC.
* NVQ Level 4/5 minimum or Registered Managers Award
* Experienced in a residential care environment, you will be able to demonstrate a track record in leading, motivating and managing staff to deliver a high standard of care and support is provided to the service users.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Self-motivated, resilient and well-organised, you will be dependable, able to work well under pressure and flexible to meet the needs of the residents and the Care Home.
* Preferably 2 or more years of managerial experience
* Have a good understanding of CQC regulations and requirements, safeguarding and care plans
Duties will include:
* Overall responsibility of the care home shared with the Deputy Manager
Staff management, appraisals and training
Care plans, reviews and meetings
Maintenance of a suitable record keeping system which will be available as necessary by any authorised personnel
How to apply:
If this position is of interest then please click apply and submit your CV.
If you would like further information on the role please feel free to give me a call on the details below and I am happy to discuss this further with you.
Tel: 0118 309 4222 - Phil King.