05 Jan 2021
£36,000 - £40,000 per annum
Residential Home Manager - Wrexham, Clwyd
£36-£40K Annual Salary - 40 Hours Per Week
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Residential Home Manager to manage our clients beautiful care home in Wrexham, Clwyd.
The home provides support for the elderly, dementia and physical disabilities. The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills and share my client's vision to become an outstanding service registered with CIW / CQC.
My client's home already holds a Good CIW report. However, they want an ambitious and experienced Registered Home Manager who can help them go further and up another level.
Duties as the Residential Home Manager, will include:
* Responsibility of the home
* Staff management/appraisals/Training
* Care plans/reviews/meetings
* Ensuring the home is well run and meeting the CQC standards.
Qualifications and skills required for the Residential Home Manager role:
* 2 years minimum as a Registered Home Manager within nursing home environments
* Hold a current 'GOOD' CIW / CQC report
* Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
* Dynamic & Enthusiastic
If you're interested in this role as a Residential Home Manager, please don't hesitate to apply. However, if you would like to discuss your application or the role in more detail, please feel free to give me, George Lanksford, a call on 0118 309 4222 and use job reference number GL44280.