08 Feb 2021
£34,000 - £38,000 per annum
Registered Home Manager - Up to £38,000 pa.
My client is seeking a strong and experienced residential home manager with drive and commitment who is seeking a new exciting position in care management.
A specialist family run service devoted to providing high quality residential dementia and old age related care registered for 26 service users.
The company ethos "We focus on our residents as individuals and we try to help them live as fulfilling a life as possible whilst in our care" is a sentiment you should share and is evident in the wide range of activities and services that are provided by the dedicated staff team.
Salary: up to £34,000 - £38,000 per annum (DOE) + generous, achievable bonus
Monday - Friday (Some weekend working required, to monitor standards over all 7 days of the week)
Requirements for home manager candidates:
* An experienced Home Manager with a proven track record of managing a home with a good CIW report (Required)
* Hold a minimum of Level 4 In health and social care management or RMA equivalent (Essential)
* Able to drive with a UK Driver's License
* Sound knowledge of Dementia care
The Job Role
* The role of the Registered Manager is to manage all aspects of the Home's daily operation, ensuring that the highest possible standard of care is provided in accordance with company policy and registration with the CIW, where residents are enabled to live with dignity and wellbeing.
* The Registered Manager is responsible for maintaining and/or improving the CIW report for the Home. The Home Manager will head the Management Team made up of the Deputy Manager and working alongside them is the Administration Manager. In view of the wide diversification of duties, time management and the ability to prioritise are essential.
Rewards and Benefits
Our staff are at the heart of what we do; which is why in return for your dedication you will receive a competitive salary, as well as a number of benefits, including but not limited to:
* Performance Related Bonus Scheme
* Career progression Opportunities
* Very supportive Regional Manager
* 33 days leave (including Bank Holidays) per year
Should you require it, you will receive regular help and support from our Central Support Team on different matters, including Quality and Compliance, HR, Finance, Sales and Marketing
If you feel you can provide excellent care for residents and approachable attitude towards subordinates, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.