16 Mar 2021
£37,000 - £40,000 per annum
Luxury residential home manager
Location: Blandford Forum
Salary: £37,000 - £40,000
Ref No. FT45897HM
Residential Home Manager in Blandford Forum, Dorset
We are seeking accomplished Home Manager for a client I represent that specialises in supporting elderly people in an up market 25 bed luxury care home. They are fully CQC compliant recently achieving a 'good' rating in their latest report.
The salary: £37,000 - £40,000
Home Manager duties:
* Register with the CQC and thereafter manage the running of the home in line with CQC legal regulations, as well as company policy and procedures.
* Promote the highest standards of care and service to all clients.
* Proactively source new clients and seek to develop and grow the business.
* Develop relationships with key customers and service providers, i.e. local councils, NHS Trusts
* Manage nurses and care managers and assist in their role development and career enhancement.
* Clinically assess prospective service users of the organisations services, and to provide clinical review if they become a service user.
* To support the development of bespoke Care plans and risk assessments for each service users.
* To carry out spot checks and competencies
* To develop MAR charts
* To manage field staff supervisions
* Provide cover to service user if needed
* On call for emergency queries, evening and weekends.
* Working hours will usually be 40 hours per week, subject to achievement of goals and objectives. You will be expected to be an on-call home manager and facilitate when needed.
* alternate weekends to monitor standards across 7 days
* At least two years' experience in the care industry in a registered home manager's role, working in a home with a 'Good' or 'Outstanding' CQC rating
* NVQ Level 5 or above preferred
* Must have a full driving license
* Have knowledge of managing a residential Home
What we offer:
Basic salary banding of up to £40,000 dependent on experience and qualifications.
Additional performance related bonuses on top of salary dependent on business growth and development.
Please Apply now to avoid disappointment, for further information call Fred Thomas (0118 309 4222)