02 Oct 2020
£9.00 - £9.20 per hour
Care Assitants needed at Fantastic elderly residential home in Maidstone.
Our client, a well respected care organisation is on the hunt for enthusiastic and proffessional care assistants to work at their outstanding home.
The home is of medium sized, and a boasts a good CQC rating, all thanks to their amazing team, which you can be part of!
You would be supported by experienced carers and management daily to help you excel at your career. Internal promotion is something that this organisation feels strongly about, so opportunities for further training and progression are always on offer for the right people!
The role of a Care Assistant;
* Follow CQC guidelines and health and safety to maintain high standards of care at all times
* Liase with family members, other visitors and external care staff such as doctors and district nurses
* Work as a team to keep standards of care around the home as high as possible and ensure quality of life for the residents is at the forefront of everything you do
* Provide personal care to individuals including washing, toileting and dressing
* Monitor residents conditions' and update records
* Update and tailor care plans to the needs of each individual to keep in line with the homes person centred approach
Requirements of our Care Assistants;
* Have experience with Elderly residents in either a residential or Nursing environment
* Be able to explain their basic understanding of CQC guidelines and Health and Safety
* Have at least 1 years' experience in care
* Be flexible for 12 hour shifts and occasional/alternate weekends
Desirable for Care Assistants;
* NVQ 2 or 3 in Health and Social
* Full UK Driving Licence
* Medication Administration and Storage certificate
Care Assistant/Healthcare Assistant/Carer
If you would be at all interested in the position, then please click "apply" or email your cv and call me, Jack Reid, on 0118 309 4222.