08 Apr 2021
£10.00 - £10.50 per hour
About the role of a Care Assistant: My client in Haslemere, Surrey, currently have opportunities available for Care Assistants to join their friendly team at their outstanding Nursing home in Haslemere, Surrey.
Working at their home as a Care Assistant, you will look after our residents' health, wellbeing, and happiness.
You will support them with all aspects of personal care, and assist them in daily activities in the home supporting exercise, hobbies, leisure activities and general wellness.
About you: My client is looking for dedicated people, in the Haslemere, Surrey area, who are simply passionate about helping others.
Successful candidates, for the Care Assistant role, will have:
* No formal qualifications required, but an NVQ 2 / 3 is very beneficial
* A warm, friendly and caring nature
* To be a good team player & communicator
* Effective team player with a positive attitude
* Desire and passion to help make a difference
What my client is offering for the Care Assistant role:
* An hourly rate of £10.00ph to £10.50ph for a Care Assistant
* Full time and stable hours of up to 48 hours per week
If you would be interested in this role please press "apply" now and I will be in touch in regards to your application!