21 Nov 2018
£10.00 - £11.00 per hour
We are currently looking for full time healthcare assistants for our client based in Hindhead. This is 38 bedroom small residential home that is part of a medium sized organisation and promotes the highest standards of care.
Main duties for care assistants are as follows:
* Providing personal care such as toileting, washing and dressing
* Keeping residents comfortable and assisting in manual handling
* Checking and reporting any change in residents conditions to a senior care assistant
* Practical Support - Making beds, preparing food & laundry
* Medical support - Taking temperatures, pulse etc
* Previous experience within a care home
* Friendly with a passion for caring for others.
* Have excellent communication skills
* Extremely reliable
* Have a fantastic work ethic
NVQ'S are preferred for this role but are not essential as candidates could be offered training and support to gain this qualification.
Full time - Days
36 hours per week on days - £10 PH
If you have any questions you can contact Josh Brown direct on 0118 309 4222 (8:30 - 6:30) or alternately you can contact me out of hours on 07572659887 with the job reference number.